3D modeling, animation and rendering software.Antony Peel
Autodesk 3ds Max is a very powerful 3D modeling, animating and rendering software application specially developed for design professionals. If you're a game designer, graphic artist, engineer or work in any other variant within the field of creative designing this program will captivate you from the very first moment.
3D designing, modeling and rendering integrated software.
This tool is essential in professional environments dedicated to the world of animation. Autodesk 3ds Max was known during years as 3DStudio, and now, under its new name, it still offers powerful and suitable tools to develop games, films and other multimedia contents in 3D.
- Complete palette of tools to model all kinds of objects (parametric, polygonal, NURBS, etc.).
- Includes CAT tools to generate professional quality 3D animations.
- Text and map your objects.
- New 'Slate' editor based on nodes to edit and view material.
- Use 'Composite' to optimize rendering projects.
- New specific tools to design animated characters.
- Import and export projects from Revit Architecture, Rhino or SolidWorks among others.
- Import files from Google SketchUp.
- Support for more than 30 file formats: 3ds, AI, DEM, XML, DDF, DWG, DXF, FBX, DAE, IGES, IPT, IAM, OBJ, STL, VRML, FLT, SAT, SKP, etc.
- Work in collaboration with other users.
Full of innovations
The latest version of Autodesk 3ds Max includes important innovations like the new interoperability with Adobe After Effects and Photoshop, the 'ActiveShare' interactive rendering or the composition operations by means of 'Slate Compositing'. These are only some innovations, download the software and discover the rest for yourself.
Many functions in the same space
The most curious thing is that all these advanced features have been packed under an appealing and functional interface which favors your daily workflow. Do you want to set your imagination free avoiding technical limitations? It's time to download Autodesk 3ds Max.
- The trial period lasts for 30 days.
- Only runs on 64-bit systems.
- Only available in English if installed on Windows XP.